Wednesday, October 13, 2010
6 Reasons to Attend This Years Fall Business Fair!
1. Glean valuable info about the application process, tricks and techniques, and corporate culture from an employee rather than a web site.
2. Interview companies before you decide to apply. Learn about the company's mission, strategic objectives, and employment needs
3. Begin to establish your professional image, expand your network of contacts and practice your interview skills
4. Make a positive and lasting impression with the employer so they remember your name when they review resumes and select applicants
5. Find part-time, full-time and internship positions. Students and Alumni from all 3 schools are welcome
6. Enter to win an iPod shuffle and other prizes if you bring your resume
For more information visit: http://www.mscd.edu/~career/eventsA6/Fairs.shtml
WANT TO BE PREPARED?
Writing your first resume workshop presented by Charles Schwab:
October 21st (2PM - 3:30PM) in Tivoli 215
Career fair prep workshop presented by FirstBank:
October 28th (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM) in Tivoli 329 LUNCH PROVIDED! 11-12 presentation and lunch, 12-1 get your resume reviewed
TO REGISTER visit www.mscd.edu/career
Posted by Metro State College Denver -- Alumni at 2:04 PM